When I got this award, I was so surprised! I never thought I would be nominated for a blog award. So, I want to say thank you FriendlyBookWorm for nominating me. I didn’t think anyone read or paid attention to my blog. Haha. It makes me feel like I’m part of the blogging world. I got nominated about two months ago. It sucks that I am just getting around to finishing this post. But moving forward….Now receiving this award comes with a few rules:
Here are the rules:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 5-15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they’ve been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Myself:
- Fall is my favorite season.
- I have one dimple in my cheek.
- I lived in Singapore, Singapore for three years.
- I participated in various sports: Basketball, Volleyball, Cross Country, Track & Field, and Powerlifting
- I don’t really care for chocolate.
- I love Reese’s though 🙂
- My left leg is shorter than my right leg.
Now, I nominate:
- YA Booklover Blog
- What She Reads
- Little Lights Of Mine
- Confessions of an Opinionated Book Geek
P.S. This is my 100th post I have published. Woohooo! 😀 Okay now back to reading you go. Talk to you later booklovers! 🙂